Gluten Free Things, Inc. is a dedicated gluten-free products business based in Arvada Colorado.
Our goal is to provide and to be associated with the best tasting, highest quality gluten-free food products in the industry.
Consumers as well as restaurants, farmers markets, food trucks, caterers and other commercial food businesses are essential to Gluten Free Things and a vital part of our focus.
Taste Matters. But don't take our word for it. Check our reviews, order our products and taste the real difference between our Gluten Free Things brand premium gluten-free vegan breads, muffins, cookies, doughs, crusts and the other guys (our competitors). Stop in for samples if you're in the area of Arvada, CO.
MECHANICAL ENGINEER TRANSITIONS TO CHIEF GLUTEN-FREE BAKERY ENGINEER!
All delicious. Not crumbly. No taste of cardboard.
Save 20% off your next order when you subscribe to GlutenFreeVegans.com – our weekly curated digital magazine with featured topics related to the connection between gluten and chronic illness, highlighting the reasons that a gluten-free lifestyle helps many to regain their health.
Gluten Free Things is a values driven company.
Gluten Free Things unique culture is built upon customer dedication and a commitment to character, integrity and a strong entrepreneurial spirit including:
- Excellent customer service: Along with our quality products, service, price and selection, we must go the extra mile to give our customers knowledgeable advice about how to maintain a gluten free lifestyle. We provide gluten free products to maximize their experience.
- Taking care of our Customers: The key to our success is treating people with courtesy and respect and providing top quality gluten free products. We do this by encouraging customer feedback, whether good or bad. We also teach customers how to make their own gluten free foods either at home or at our facility.
- Giving back to our communities: An important part of the fabric of Gluten Free Things is giving our time, talents, energy and resources to worthwhile causes in our communities and society.
- Doing the right thing: We exercise good judgment by “doing the right thing” instead of just “doing things right.” We strive to understand the impact of our decisions, and we accept responsibility for our actions.
- Entrepreneurial spirit: Gluten Free Things associates are encouraged to initiate creative and innovative ways of serving our customers and improving the business and to spread best practices throughout the company.
- Building strong relationships: Strong relationships are built on trust, honesty and integrity. We listen and respond to the needs of customers, associates, communities and vendors, treating them as partners and collaborating on worthwhile projects to serve the gluten free needs of our community.
- Helping other Gluten Free businesses succeed: By building strong relationships with other gluten free small businesses, we will use our buying power to help other gluten free businesses to lower their final price to their customers.
Finally, our goal is to have fun and empower our valued customers to enjoy Gluten Free Things every day!
After all, Gluten Free is NOT AN OPTION for some.